Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scary dream.

My husband always makes fun of me when I tell him about a scary dream.  I admit, dreams are never as frightening when you relay them, versus experience them.

However, last night I had a whopper of a dream.  It wasn't your typical scary dream with someone chasing you.  It was more of an artistic freaky one.  Here it goes....

I saw myself lying (or is it laying?) down on my back, stretched out.  My eyes were closed and I got really near my face to see if I was breathing.  It dawned on me that it was impossible for me to view myself in that position, unless I was dead.  I quickly woke (or is it awoke?).

FREAKY!!!!  Not only a freaky dream, but embarrassing that I don't know the proper use of the verbs laid and wake.  Darn English language.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay for a new posting...finally!