Monday, June 1, 2009

An open letter to the person(s) using my toilet


Dear Toilet User,

I don't know who you are because I have asked each member of my family and they claim: "It's not me!" My guess is that you wait until we are all asleep and then come inside and use our guest bathroom. That's clearly the only explanation to my dilemma.

So who ever you are, please make note that the toilet brush is NOT a plunger. I repeat, IT IS NOT A PLUNGER. I can't tell you how disgusting it is to go and clean the bathroom, only to find left over waste on the toilet brush. I shouldn't need to clean the brush before I clean the toilet. Gag!

If this problem doesn't soon get remedied, I will have no choice but to issue bathroom passes with inspections following each use.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Erin

3 comments:

grasshopper said...

And to think I've been using your toilet brush as a tooth brush. Yikes.

The Flying Tank said...

I admit, there was a time that I used the toilet brush as a plunger. However, after years of getting in trouble, I swear that I have stopped. I am guessing it is our son who is genetically disposed to being creative when unclogging the toilet.

Still Waiting said...

I am cracking up - sorry not funny, I know.