Monday, November 2, 2009

My adult husband.

Conversation from yesterday:

Brian: I'm not telling you this for you to be appreciative, I'm just telling you this because I think I'm actually growing up.

Keep in mind he's 36.

Me: What did you do?

Brian: I saw there was no toilet paper in the bathroom and I changed the roll. I even threw the cardboard tube away. I used to never do that....but I'm trying to be more responsible.

Me: Aww...come here and let me give you a hug.

Seriously, that's big news in our house. I can now cross that job off my list.

**********************************************
Safety Message:

When you are walking down the stairs, it isn't a good idea to check Football Scores on your phone. You loose perspective and can end up missing a few of the stairs and land funny on your foot. Poor guy. He really hurt himself. That didn't stop him from carrying down all of the deck furniture to the basement though. He's just that tough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I never wanted Brian to grow up -- have always loved the little boy in him.