Friday, July 23, 2010

Home is where you lay your head.

I keep experiencing the erie feeling of not knowing where I am when I awake. I'm pretty certain it is due to the fact that since July 1st, I've been in six different cities and now am finally home. Last night I was so disoriented that I got up to use the bathroom and it wasn't until I was washing my hands, that I figured out I was home. I knew those towels looked familiar!

What I can't figure out is, why this is happening to me now that I'm home? I would of guessed it would have happened to me on the road. My guess is that I must have not been able to get in a deep sleep when I was a house guest.

Our trip to Colorado, New Hampshire, St. Louis, Kansas City and my parent's lake house in Kansas was a lot of fun. Due to a phone mishap, I lost half of the pictures. I'll try and post some later.

No comments: