Monday, January 31, 2011

Not so perfect...

Kate (thinks) she is always right. She usually is, so it's rather amusing when we catch her making a mistake.

We were discussing things that we are afraid of and K said "man-agains."

"Man-agains?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know. The fake people in stores."

Oh how cute. And, her version does make more sense.

We had a good chuckle at her mistake. And she was a good sport.

So, we really laughed hard the other day when we were shopping and she made the mistake again.

I wonder if "man-agins" will become her version of "amblee-ance." I have never ever been able to say that word correctly. Even when I think the word out, I still can't say it properly. In fact, when I had to call 911 the other day because we worried Brian was having a stroke after his surgery, I had to say "medic" instead of "ambulance." I was afraid the operator wouldn't know what I was talking about....

2 comments:

Gberger said...

Erin, that is sweet - I love those wordplay items. I'm sorry you had a scare & had to call the medics, though!

Kate said...

I always though "in a coma" was...."slipped into a NICOMA". I was SURE of it!!