Monday, November 24, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Chores


We worked around the house this weekend getting ready for the big Turkey day.  My daughter was in charge of making place cards.  She worked really hard and I think they turned out lovely!  She did not make place cards for the additional nine people who will be joining us for dessert.  Keep in mind my house is rather small and a crowd of 30 will seem more like a crowd of 60.  Oh well!  That's what Thanksgiving is all about....I hope people remember that when the last available seat in the house is the toilet.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, those placecards really are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family. I definitely chuckled at the thought of someone eating their pumpkin pie on your toilet. Nice visual! Take care!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

yay, I am on the internet! Hope everyone pays special attention to the card marked COREY!!! Tell Kate I heart her place cards!!!

Unknown said...

Erin,
I'm proud of you. I know it is somewhat against your nature to have lots of noise and clutter, especially when the clutter is in the form of people.
Love
Michael