Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The fi-nal count down (do-do-do...did-a-dit-dit-do)


We are here.  November 4th has arrived.  There is an excited and nervous energy in the air.

I live where we have no choice, but to vote by mail.  This makes it fairly easy, but I miss the camaraderie of going to the polls and being with other fair-minded citizens.  I miss the "I voted" sticker.  The lines that I am hearing about in other areas of the country are truly amazing. Thank you to those of you who have stood in line.

My son keeps asking me what I am going to do if Barack Obama wins.  I think he is nervous at what my reaction will be.  "Mom, are you going to do what dad did when the Cardinals won the World Series?"  Um.  No.  I'm not running around the neighborhood in my underwear.

1 comment:

heids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.