Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Those were the days....



While surfing the net yesterday AKA wasting time, I stumbled upon a blog with Sesame Street Clips.  One hour later, I emerged from the time warp.  Man, I love the Street.  I remember being as old as 7th grade, home sick from school, and watching Sesame Street.  Of course, back then, my parents hadn't sprung for cable so Sesame Street seemed better than the 700 Club.

My kids never had the love of Sesame Street like I did.  I chalk it up to too many choices.  It makes me sad though, I think they missed out on a lot.

Here is one of my favorite clips.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg71djeZfos It makes me a bit weepy.  I love the Alligator King's voice.
  
The other one I love is the "One, two, two little girls..." and they show two girls playing with a doll house and then two cats come in and mess up the house.  I remember always wanting little spoons like the ones they have.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrUykkc-bs

Ahh....memories.

No comments: