Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fresh and clean pearly whites.


I just returned from the dentist. The older I have gotten, the more I dread going to the dentist. I am lucky that I haven't had any teeth or gum problems....but I still get nervous while reclining in the chair. You'd think that with all of the technological advances in the dental industry that they would find a replacement for the gnarly pick hook thing that scrapes your teeth. The sound and feeling of it cleaning my teeth makes me want to jump out of the chair and say "You can keep your free toothbrush, I'm outta here."

Plus, it doesn't help that I hadn't flossed much since the last dentist appointment. I can actually tell you how often I've flossed. Once. This morning right before the appointment. Do you think they can tell?

1 comment:

Indie Banditas said...

I never floss either. I figure, false teeth will be more beautiful than mine. :)