Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet Dreams.


This morning Brock recalled a dream he had last night. He dreamt that the four of us were on top of the Space Needle and that something scary was about to happen. Just then my (deceased) mom showed up and made everything okay. Brock couldn't remember the details, but he said we were all happy to see her. From then on, we were to meet her everyday between 2-3 and she would visit us from heaven.

My first reaction was to be envious of Brock. In the 30 years since my mom has died, I can only recall one or two dreams. And I barely recall them. I just have feelings about them but remember nothing specific.

But how cool for Brock? Regardless of what or how you believe, he had a cool dream that left an impact on him and made him happy and put joy in his heart. He felt empowered, protected and loved.

3 comments:

heids said...

what a great photo. 2 beautiful ladies.

Unknown said...

One of my grandkids, I thought it was Brock, also had a nice dream about Grandaddy (Pam's father). I can actually feel my older sister's presence (died at 40) anytime I think about her. It is very comforting.

Unknown said...

Do you ever see her in the kids?