Thursday, February 4, 2010

The find of 2010.


I know it's early in the year to declare the product of the year, but I'm willing to bet that I've found it. It's Psssssst. That's one "P", six "S" and one "T".

For years and years, I have felt the need to wash my hair every day. As I've aged, I've realized that my hair has really dried out. I know that daily shampooing isn't good for my hair, but yet I couldn't stop. Until now. I discovered a fine product at Rite Aid that is instant spray shampoo. The label on the back states:
Instant Spray Shampoo
Between shampoos-On camping trips
After sports- When ill
Any time you can't use water, Psssssst is the convenient, quick refresher for your hair.


Due to the label design, I was convinced this product was from the late 60's and had been on the shelf for years. That was until I noticed the website: www.psssssst.com

You can thank me later for discovering this product for you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Still Waiting said...

If you would like to do further "research" on this product, check out Wikipedia.
I tell ya, there is a wikipedia page for everything.