Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amazing what they can do.



Saturday night the kids decided to rearrange Brock's room. Brian and I were in the midst of a very competitive game of Dutch Blitz and couldn't be bothered. (I won 167-2.)

All by themselves they moved furniture, including hoisting Brock's mattress up to his loft. Kate was in charge of making the bed and did a great job...complete with mattress pad and sheets. They drug the cast off furniture to the hall, where of course it still resides.

Proving to me that yes, they really are capable of doing big projects. The motivation has to come from within.

3 comments:

Still Waiting said...

I love it! I will pay for them to come to Chicago to rearange furniture/clean/organize our crap too. And congratulations on the blitz victory.

Unknown said...

Is that the only time you have beaten Brian? I don't remember witnessing him ever loosing when I've been ther.

Kate said...

It looks awesome!