Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sign of the times?


Took the kids to the movie today.  As we were leaving, I stopped by the bathroom.  I was so disappointed to see that they no longer had the disposable seat protectors.  My thigh muscles got a work out from squatting.  Is this a sign of the times?  How much money do they save?  This isn't the first time I've noticed the protectors missing from public bathrooms.....please don't skimp on this. It's hard for me, but almost impossible for little girls or elderly.  And, the toilet-paper-on-the-seat-trick doesn't quite do the job.  It's so hard to get the paper to stay put. It never works the first time.  One side always ends up falling off.  So by cutting out the disposable covers, it wastes toilet paper, which is an increase cost.  Didn't the management think this through?  Why didn't they consult me?

No comments: