Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things that make me cry.


I have a tendency to cry at inappropriate times.  It can be incredibly embarrassing. 

Scary stories...I cry.  When someone talks intently and looks in my eyes...I cry. Once I was at the library and was asking the librarian about book suggestions.  She had so much passion about her selections that it made me cry.  Try to explain that one.   

Sometimes when I read aloud to my kids....I cry.  It's obviously not all sad related, but more emotion-related.  It gets trying and I have to fake allergies to avoid odd looks.

When I was sick I remembered another thing that makes me cry...marching bands.  They always have.  There is something about the powerful music and the idea of all the musicians coming together.  I was watching an episode of the Ellen show and she had on a marching band who marched in the Rose Parade.  Big crocodile tears.

I'm nuts. 

1 comment:

Me said...

Now I understand why you cried in the little bird video! You are sooo sweet and a very good person at heart. It makes me cry (happy tears) to know there are more good people like you in this world!