Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This still makes me laugh out loud.


This used to be on the sidebar of my blog.  I got tired of it and removed it. However, since then I've reconnected with some camp friends so wanted once again to display this prestigious award.

MOST IMPROVED--BIBLE STUDY--RUNNER UP

Are you kidding me?  We all know that "Most Improved" is like the "Miss Congeniality" of Miss America.  But I didn't get "Most Improved", did I?  I got "Most Improved Runner Up". How did they qualify my Bible study skills?  I wonder whatever happened to the girl who beat me, the winner of "Most Improved".....

I gave this award as a white elephant gift, so I no longer own it.  My dear friends have it and it is proudly displayed in their dinning room.  I can visit it whenever I wish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I always know where to go if I need a little chuckle during my day. Thanks for putting your great sense of humor into words. Hope you are feeling better too!
Sheri

Erin said...

Thanks Sheri! I'm doing better....