Monday, April 12, 2010

Concert Update/ Chick Photos

Pre-Black Eyed Peas Concert:



Kate's first ever large venue concert.....She thought it was great, but it took awhile for her to get used to the sound level.


See how I'm leaning to the side a bit.....my darn back was and is still hurting.

The Black Eyed Peas concert was really fun. Really fun, but really loud. Really fun, really loud and something I don't need to do again. I'm so glad we went, and the kids were on cloud nine, but I truly am too old for those types of outings. The highlight of the night, was driving with Anne to the concert and completely missing the Tacoma Dome, and ending up near Ft. Lewis. We even each had a GPS. Here's a picture of my cautious driver with double glasses:



The chicks are doing well and growing larger every week. Mabel is definitely the "clucker" of the group. It's so cute to hear her talk to the others. Tammy~ aren't you proud of me to have these pictures posted in a timely manner?

Mabel:


Mel:


Roxy:


Group Shot:

4 comments:

Kate said...

I bet the kids had a great time with you. I still remember my very first large venue concert...PHIL Collins.
I know right! I don't even know why. I had never heard of him, but off we went, my best friend Katie, my mom and I. I ended up being madly in love with him afterwards. Crazy eh?

Gberger said...

You are such a good mom! Those are memories that will be wonderful gifts forever.

Your chicks are adorable. Your kids are, too! I can't believe how grown up they are.

I asked Zoe her favorite thing about the weekend, and she couldn't decide. =) Thank you for asking anyway!

Still Waiting said...

What a great memory for the kiddos; And the chicks look adorable. I can't wait for Harrison to meet them (and really, I want to meet them!).

heids said...

What a cool mom you are! I love all the pictures - esp the one of you & Kate. Adorable.